Company ProfileEstablished in 1992, Safework, Inc. is a small woman-owned business providing construction inspection, construction safety and construction management support services to clients in the federal, state and local government as well as private sectors throughout the western United States.
Safework offers expertise in a wide variety of projects in the transportation, water/wastewater, buildings & facilities and utility markets. From project inception through project closeout our team of professionals is committed to ensuring projects are delivered on-time and on-budget with the highest level of quality and service.
Since 1992 Safework has enjoyed consistent growth by delivering exceptional service to clients and employees. With our corporate office in Los Angeles and satellite offices in Sacramento, San Diego and Washington D.C. we are well positioned to continue serving our clients and expand our reach.
In celebration of our 20 years anniversary we’d like to thank our clients, employees and partners for their continued support.
- • Certified Underutilized Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (UDBE/DBE) - State of California
- • Certified Woman Owned and Disadvantaged Business (WBE/DBE) - State of Nevada
- • Certified Woman Owned and Disadvantaged Business (WBE/DBE) - State of Arizona
- • Certified Small Business Enterprise (SBE) – State of California
- • Certified Woman Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) –California Public Utilities Commission
- • Certified Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Small Business (EDWOSB) – U.S. Federal Government